2019 Family Bucket List Printable
With each new year comes new plans, hopes, dreams and goals.
Our bucket list (things we want to do, places we want to explore, and new things to try) grows everyday. We have some fun family road trips and vacations planned for 2019, and we made some goals and plans to explore a lot of new places in South Carolina this year.
I always feel like putting things down on paper holds me more accountable, so, I whipped out the family bucket list/goals planner to keep an outline of our year, so as a family we can be more accountable to the things we say we want to do and want to achieve together.
**I’ve updated this post from 2018 with some of our new 2019 goals, bucket list items, and adventures. I’ve also updated the Family Bucket List Printable, so grab a new one for this upcoming year and get planning!**
The printable layout is the same as last year, but I added color (I don’t know what I was thinking last year with it just being black and white!), so it’s bright and exciting as you fill it out for 2019.
But, to break it down, the printable includes;
- Our family mission statement
- Ours= We want to continue to explore and adventure while creating family memories, but also become more focused on some long term goals we have that have sat on the back burner the last little while.
- Space for one monthly goal
- Some of our examples include; taking swimming lessons in July or training for a spartan race (the adults) in October.
- An area for three bucket list items for each month
- Our family bucket list ranges from things to do, things to eat, places to go, and more. Some examples of things we included on the outline are things like try boiled peanuts, go to a college football game, take ski lessons, and spend time at the beach.
- These can be small things too, like clean out the garage, play outside everyday, read at least 1 new book that month, etc.
- List area for up to 5 yearly goals
- These weren’t necessarily travel or bucket list related, but included things we wanted to accomplish in 2019.
- Lines to write our family incentive for meeting our goals
- Goals deserve to be rewarded when met, so we decided to reward each monthly goal we achieve with a family trip to get dessert. The kids were all for treats!
Some of our plans are sure to change or get rearranged, but it was nice to sit down and get our year thought out in advance.
If you would like your own Family Bucket List Planner for 2019, download the printable below for FREE, print it out, fill it up, and start achieving those goals, dreams, and plans as a family!
Tip: You could even laminate it, hang it on the fridge, fill it out each month!
*Plus, sign up at the bottom of this page for the email list, to receive updates on new posts, explorations, and when I share more free printables!
Pin this to share with friends! Thanks!!